• Ability to flex from part-time to work 40 hours as required to ensure that all stores are serviced according to the daily work schedule.
• Ability to work within an engaged team environment.
• Cross train in and perform receiving, stocking, piece pick, case pick and loading functions.
• Perform general housekeeping to keep work areas clean
• Adhere to established federal/state/company safety procedures as well as company policies and procedures.
• Ensure personal and facility compliance with company requirements as it relates to PSE, Hazmat, HIPAA and all other required compliance items.
• Perform other duties as requested by department group leader and or supervisor/manager.
Assist in housekeeping within the facility.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical Demands: This position has the following lifting requirements:
• Frequently lift 20-45 pounds
• Occasionally lift greater than 45-75 pounds
• Frequent bending, reaching and stooping
• Constant standing, walking and pulling
Warehouse environment, which includes rolling equipment and conveyors. Seasonal temperature change.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Basic understanding of English (read, write and understand)
• Ability to read, write and count accurately
• Good written and verbal communication skills
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website