About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Marketing Manage develops the marketing strategy and program against brand and business line objectives. The Marketing Manager develops the customer cross sell strategy including customer on-boarding strategy, life-cycle initiatives and the customer contact strategy & policies; development and improvement of marketing and segmentation strategies including life stage, cultural and operational segments for the mass customer; leading the direct marketing function, developing and executing marketing strategies & communications for integrations. The Marketing Manager deeply understands and represents the Customer, translating market research, customer data and product strategies into profitable Marketing programs. The Marketing Manager develops, presents and champions the annual Marketing Plan and budget. The Marketing Manager maintains positive relationships with a wide range of executives within Marketing, Line of Business, Retail and Agency partners to effectively execute and deliver programs and also demonstrates thought leadership and pushes the norm with ability to drive defined metrics against opportunity.
Depth & Scope:
• Provides vision, leadership and strategic guidance to the marketing team in developing and implementing Company marketing plans and customer strategies and initiatives that support the Company brand strategy and market share objectives
• Acts as Marketing advisor to senior management, multiple and/or complex businesses or the enterprise
• Typically leads or contributes on projects of significant scope, strategic impact and complexity
• Leads team, assigns work and ensures high service levels are maintained according to Company policies and procedures and legal and regulatory guidelines
• Establishes goals and objectives and provides training
• Manages to budgets & reconciles program spending
• Ensures service levels and quality of work from outside vendors is high and pricing is competitive
• Manages overall relationships with direct advertising agencies & vendors
• Analyzes and works to improve return on investment (NPV) of marketing programs
• Continually monitors and tracks the success and effectiveness of marketing plan/campaigns as well as customer strategies and programs
• Leads the successful design of marketing plans or customer-centric programs and relevant project plans incorporating full range of marketing resources and distribution channels
• Resolves and acts on long term marketing and customer strategies to ensure they are effectively supporting the business line needs.
• Develops and executes marketing strategies & communications for integration projects including advertising, direct mail, merchandising and collateral
• Understands and represents the Customer perspective, translating Customer/market needs and product strategies into profitable marketing programs
• Runs overall relationships with direct advertising agencies & vendors
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website